Life for Sulis Fine Art started as a father and son team. Initially sourcing artworks from the South West of England, we now cover the entire country and sell to hundreds of countries worldwide.
We take great pride in offering a breadth of pictures at low prices. Through innovations in technology we are able to add hundreds of new artworks every week. With over 13,000 pictures currently for sale, we are the largest seller of classic art in the UK. Our speciality is 19th Century British Art which comprises roughly half of our catalogue but we gladly sell any art of quality - from 17th century engravings to European contemporary oils.
Meet the Team!
Dr. Bill Nadel
- M.A. Curating, University of the West of England
- Foundations of Western Art, Sotheby's Institute of Art
- B.A. (Hons) History, National University of Singapore
B.A. (Hons) Film and Television Production, University of Bournemouth
- Foundation Diploma in Art and Design - Arts University Bournemouth
- BA (Joint Hons) Art History and English lit, University of Sussex
- Foundation Diploma in Art & Design, University of Cardiff
- B.A (hons) Fine Art, Bath School of Art & Design