We Are Hiring!
We are looking for a keen art enthusiast to join our team as a fine art cataloguer. Working for an online art gallery handling a range or artworks (from 18th century prints and drawings to contemporary paintings), the candidate will catalogue these artworks for presentation on our online platforms. A keen eye for detail is essential to this role, as accurate descriptions of our artworks are a priority to our customers. Art historical knowledge of artistic styles, mediums and periods is also highly desirable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Academic or professional experience of critically analysing art.
- A degree in a relative art field.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to use their own initiative.
- Excellent organisation skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Their own mode of transport.
- Strong IT skills, including Excel and Google Drive.
Beneficial but not neccessary:
- Experience of cataloguing artwork.
You will be joining a friendly, close knit team of art lovers who enjoy working together on shared projects, together with managing their own tasks. We offer flexible working hours and our offices are situated in some stunning country side!
Tuesday 4th September