Life for Sulis Fine Art started as a father and son team. Bill, the father, is based near Bath and sources art and antiques in this affluent area. Dan is based in Berkshire and covers the area West of London. We are now a six strong team covering much of the country.
We take great pride in offering a breadth of pictures at low prices. With over 10,000 pictures for sale, we are currently adding hundreds of new pictures every week. Our speciality is 19th Century British Art which comprises roughly half of our catalogue but we gladly sell any art of quality - from 17th century engravings to European contemporary oils.
Meet the Team!
- B.A. (Joint Hons) English Literature and History of Art, University of Birmingham
- Foundation Diploma in Art and Design, University College Falmouth
- M.A. History of Art, University of Bristol
- B.A. (Hons) History of Art, University of Bristol
B.A. (Hons) Film and Television Production, University of Bournemouth
- M.A. Curating, University of the West of England
- Foundations of Western Art, Sotheby's Institute of Art
- B.A. (Hons) History, National University of Singapore
Sulis Fine Art Ltd. Registration number: 8918521 Registered Office: Sulis Fine Art, Conkwell, Bradford-on-Avon, Wilts Registered in England and Wales